FOR THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS OPERATORS
All the companies with general authorisation to supply electronic communication networks or services can become FiberCop customers (art. 25 Legislative decree no. 259 dated 2003 and subsequent amendments and integrations).
1. A statement self-certifying the possession of a General Authorisation for supplying electronic communication networks or services as laid down by art. 25 of Legislative decree no. 259, indicating the details of the authorisation.
2. Copy of registration in the ROC (Register of Communication Operators at AGCOM).
3. Copy of an updated company registration certificate and indication of the owner with signatory powers.
4. Certified email and digital signature.
Yes, to begin a commercial relationship with FiberCop, a reciprocal confidentiality agreement must be signed.
The FiberCop clients are Authorised Operators (OAO). To become an operator, on the basis of art 24 of Legislative Decree no. 259 dated 01/08/2003 “General Authorisation for the electronic communication networks and services”, a subject belonging to the EU or to a company applying full reciprocity in the TELECOMMUNICATIONS field must present the Ministry with a declaration with the intention of beginning the supply of communication networks or services and constitutes that start of the approval procedure. The enterprises with authorisation are obliged to register in the communication operators register laid down by art. 1 of law no. 249 dated 31 July 1997.
You can contact your commercial reference person or write to the address email@example.com
FiberCop offers passive connectivity services and secondary network infrastructures, particularly Semi-GPON high capacity access services and point-to-point fibre connections.
To learn more, visit Our offer available on our website.
At the moment no, it is necessary to contact TIM Wholesale or other co-investor operators offering these services.
No, for other offers you must contact TIM Wholesale.
No, the interconnection is by single CRO.
The list of available and programmed optical cabinets is available as follows:
Active and planned FTTH coverage (Interconnection points and status)
The access credentials to the private area are available for the partner operators of FiberCop.
You can refer to the Partner section of the website and become a customer to access.
Is it possible to view the costs within the Co-investment offer.
The subscription methods to the co-investment proposals are:
1. For high capacity access services Semi-GPON:
- Purchase commitments of “minimum guaranteed” related to volumes and turnover of Semi-GPON accesses (purchase of full fee Semi-GPON);
- IRU with access to the CRO, IRU of the splitters and purchase of full fee Semi-GPON;
- IRU at capacity (IRU of the splitters and of the capacity of secondary network).
2. For the point-to-point fibre connections:
- Purchase commitments of “minimum guaranteed” related to volumes and turnover of P2P connections (purchase of full fee P2P);
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.